HUNDREDS of mp3s benefitting Divalicious Candi Wildlife Habitat at DivaliciousCandi.com/mp3s

HUNDREDS of mp3s benefitting Divalicious Candi Wildlife Habitat at DivaliciousCandi.com/mp3s

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Half Of A Whole by Candice Moraga

Half Of A Whole
by Candice Moraga

Wonderin’, should I let you in?
Smile coaxing me, so genuine
Things I’m thinking, such a sin
Least I can say that you’re a friend
What depth I see in hazel eyes
Their sparkliness can hypnotize
Can’t believe I didn’t realize
And now I’m doomed to fantasize
Shouldn’t let my mind just run away
I’ve been so serious – I should just play
He doesn’t feel this anyway
Besides – just what the hell would I say?
Couldn’t possibly articulate
The way to him I radiate
And it could never be my fate
To have such a perfect mate
He’s got his own shit to figure out
Still needs to learn what he’s about
Finding his own path, his own route
Filled with hope, filled with doubt
Never felt hands like that before
But I never let anyone through my door
Sensitive on untouched skin
I can’t believe I let him in
Won’t tell my crush to another soul
I’ll just remain half of a whole