HUNDREDS of mp3s benefitting Divalicious Candi Wildlife Habitat at DivaliciousCandi.com/mp3s

HUNDREDS of mp3s benefitting Divalicious Candi Wildlife Habitat at DivaliciousCandi.com/mp3s

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Take Your Corpsed Shells (And Shove It) by Candice Moraga

Take Your Corpsed Shells (And Shove It)
By Candice Moraga

The only thing they seem to appreciate
Is the way I move when I gyrate
They piss & moan when I show them me
And not just a falsehood or fantasy
How can you say how positive I am when I spent half the day crying?
You ask why I sing a sappy song but don’t notice my soul slowly dying
I can pour my pain all out on the floor but as long as it’s sung in key
You won’t notice the rage, disbelief, disgust - All you’ll hear is a sweet melody
I don’t understand why they seem so blind –
Is it just that they don’t fuckin’ care?!
Like who gives a fuck if she needs a hug
Or she’s plunging into despair
But people are shallow and hollow inside –
All they want from me is my shell
Perhaps they’re not capable of venturing deep
It’s likely they’d drown in my well
Is this all you want from me?!
Is that all?!
Is that all?!!!
Does anyone hear me?!
Does anyone hear me?!
Does anyone HEAR me?!